All I need to know about life I learned from my three year old:
1. Dream big, or small… just dream!
2. “Poop” isn’t a four letter word – everyone does it.
3. Mud is fun.
4. Laughter really is the best medicine.
5. A kiss and a hug are the best apologies.
6. Flowers, plaid, stripes and camo can look cute as hell altogether in an outfit.
7. Grandparents rock! Don’t take them for granted.
8. Sing. Even if you don’t know the words. Or tune. Just sing!!! (Same goes for dancing)
9. Spitting food you don’t like out from your mouth onto someone else’s plate is always frowned upon.
10. Just because I laugh when tickled doesn’t mean I enjoy it.
11. Question authority. Especially when you have a valid point. You’ll be amazed at who you trip up!
12. Enjoy your baths. Someday you’ll be too big to splash around.
13. Even if you’re a tiny person in stature, speak your mind like a giant if it’s something you believe in.
14. It’s ok to cry when you are upset.
15. Push limits, not buttons.
16. It’s ok to be proud of yourself for what may seem like the smallest of milestones to others.
17. Routine can suck. But it’s ok to be in one.
18. Ask for help when you need it. But first try to do it yourself.
19. Listen to the music that makes you happy. Regardless of its popularity.